Before you read this, Please go through Tier 1 UK Visa – Points Based System
The above link contains Important Information such as 3 month Fund Maintenance in Banks, the amount to maintain etc, which are not mentioned below. The below article Solely mentions the Documents Required that need to be sent along with your Application after you read about the Points Based System from the Above Link.
Following is the list of the Documents required for your Tier 1 UK Visa Application.
- Original Driving License
- Notarized copy of Front and Last page of Passport.
- Original BE degree and NARIC letter of comparison (which states its equal to UK Bachelors (Hons))
Get your degree certificate and PG certificate verified by the UK Naric, http://www.naric.org.uk/, Naric will issue a comparative certificate
- Original Income Tax Returns (ITR) + Form 16
- Original Bank Statements for last 12 months with Sign and Seal from an authorized bank person on official stationery with logo and Name.
- Original Pay Slips for last 12 months duly Seal and Signed by Employer on Company Letter Head.
Basically you need all your salary slips stamped and signed by your employer and the bank statements should prove that the salary you are claiming is being credited from your employer. You need to provide original payslips with seal & sign and also this year IT returns and Bank statements with seal & sign from bank manager.
English Language Requirement Proof
- Medium of Instruction Certificate: Letter from Your University stating that your Degree was taught in English Language;
- For English language capability: IELTS test report(band>6)
Besides these documents you should send a Covering Letter, VAF9 Form, Appendix 1 and UKBA Points Summary along with the Documents as mentioned above.
Also, Check out the Following Useful Links Below